FUEL CONSUMPTION

2010 Nissan Note • 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 7,650 miles

I have bought new Nissan NOTE 1386 cc 1.4 16v n-tec last Year, 18/03/2010,
My question is in connection with Nissan note fuel consumption, how much mileage per gallon should it gives me doing local drive?
Samtomson

I have seen readings of 40+MPG on user sites, but I have not as yet seen any official Nissan figures.

Mhpautos
First I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and answer my question, and about my car it gives me 26 mpg for local drive. What could be wrong with it? I do had 2.0 before and it gave me 28 mpg and this one is1.4 and it give me less mpg.

Samtomson
I would first run a diagnostic scan to see if there are any unresolved fault codes that need looking at.

Mhpautos
Nissan service and Nissan health check have been done yesterday. All came out okay. What type of diagnostic scan you mean? I really don't know what to do? Nissan dealer said that what it should be giving, which not right, that what I feel.

Samtomson
The dealer would have done this scan, it is called an OBD (on board diagnostics's) scan, I would be getting a second opinion from a qualified tech, thi sis one that will have to be looked at hands on, as there are so many variables involved that I just cant make a judgement with out being able to do some checking first hand, this will require equipment that only techs normally keep as it is rather expensive kit.

Mhpautos