TILT?

2010 Nissan Maxima • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 6,000 miles

Hi, I have a 2010 Maxima that has gotten wet on the floor in a fresh water flood, the only thing that didn't work was the power tilt and telascope wheel, I replaced the module under the seat that got wet but it still don't work, when I move the power switch on the colum there is a clicking sound in the dash somplace around the radio, is there another module/relay in the dash that controls this as well? If so is there any sort of wiring diagram or module location that I can get?

Thanks for any help you can offer -
Scott
Klingfuss

Scott: If you hear a clicking in the dash, chances are there is a relay in there. However, that doesn't mean it is bad. I suggest that you first make sure there is power to the electrical component. If there is, chances are the motor is bad or still wet inside and shorting. If there is no power, then work backwards from the motor to the switch. Back to the fuse (power supply) and check for other damage.