THE DISPLAY ON THE MESSAGE CENTER OF MY HAS DISAPPEARED. HOW DO I GET IT BACK ON?

2010 Mercury Milan • 20,000 miles

The radio still works, but no station is displayed. The screen is blank. Can't tell what I am doing in the entertainment system. Won't be able to see warnings.
Denise Winters

That is a component that si integrated into the stereo and a PCM. Since I am guessing that it may still have a wrranty, even if the mileage is out you may still get some goo will help from a dealership depending on what your relation ship with them is like, because as long as the mileage is not way beyond the warranty limit the display should not fail in that short a time.
There may be something you can check on as well by going to a dealership. Got to the service department and ask to see the service bulletins, see the factory recalls while you are at it as well, and check them to see if there is anything pertaining to the display failing on your vehicle. The service bulletins are not safety related and therefore do not have to be released to the public. They are usually to help Technicians out but cusumers can use them to get some help with issues like this. If this is something that happened to be a common failure on a certain amount of Milans, it will be in the service bulletins and you can try to get some help by citing that. They usually cover a cetain VIN number run. Menaing that they caught the problem and put in a change so only VIN numbers from.X to.Y are affected by the service bulletin and are eligable for help. So, have that with you when you go to check. It is worth it since the vehicle is pretty much new.