CAR WON'T START

2010 Honda Civic

Hi,

So this morning I went to turn on my car to go to work at it would not turn on. I drove it two hours before and it was working fine, so I am confused as to why it won't start now. When I turn the key my dash board starts rapidly flashing and I can hear a fast clicking sound. I've tried to jump start my car four times and it still won't turn on. I called Honda and told them what was happening and once I said "a green key light flashed for a second" they told me my key chip wasn't recognizing my car and that I had to go to Honda and have them reset my keys so they recognize my car. I looked up the green key light and everyone who has had it said it was on for more than once second, so I am not sure if the guy at Honda is correct. Also, on the radio screen it says "Enter Code" I'm not sure what that means. Do you know what could be wrong with my car? And what I need to do to get my car working again?

Thanks : )
Amandalynn92

I have to agree with the person from the Honda dealer. It sounds like the security system is kicking in and not allowing it to start. If you have a spare key, try it. If it still doesn't work, then you need to see your dealer.