NOISE FROM TYRES

2010 Ford Fusion • 26,000 miles

Hello sir,
i own a ford figo vehicle in india. Der was some odd noise from d rear tyres of d vehicle during runing of the vehicle at about 60kmph n above. It was lyk gadgadgadagadgad.I went to michelin tyres. There they did wheel allingment and wheel balancing of all four tyres. They told that d tyre has undergone some uneven wear and tear due to which the sound was coming. I asked them the solution they told dat do d cross shifting of tyres. They did it and they replaced the tyre which was more torn wid d spare wheel available in my car boot. Then again when I started to drive my vehicle there was more noise from d side where the new tyre was placed. I again asked the michelin person why is this happening again. He told dont worry once u travel 5000km with it the sound will reduce automatically. I have covered the mileage but the sound is still prevailing. I doubt whether there is any fault wid the bearings. Plzz help me out. The noise in my car is really irritating. Plz give the best possible solution to it.
Shohaib9

I would look at the wheel bearings in the rear for failure. If you replaced the tire and still has noise, then the bearing is a major suspect.