PLATINUM AC NOT PUTTING OUT ANY AIR

2010 Ford F-150 • 12,000 miles

**PLEASE HELP!** While driving around with my 18 month old on the hottest day of the year so far, my AC decided to just up and quit. I had it set on AC / Auto / Max with the temp set all the way down to 60deg on both the driver's and passenger's side. Tried operating it in manual settings as well. Nothing. Only air that was coming out at all was through the heated/cooled seats. Paid way too much for this vehicle for something like this to be crapping out after only owning it for a little over a year. **PLEASE HELP!**
Av8trix

If you only have 12,000 miles on it take it into ford and have them fix it under warranty.I have only owned one vechile that had a little warranty let other then that I have been the warranty. Even when the head light went out I made them fix it even though I could have easily have fixed it. Why should I have paid my money and replaced it. Unless you really want to do it yourself know how to use a multimeter plus have one. Just to start with then if its under warranty then have ford fix it.