TURNS OFF WHILE DRIVING

2010 Dodge Ram • 4.7L V8 4WD Automatic • 40,000 miles

I have a 2010 Ram 1500 4.7L. I have had it shut off for a second and come right back on while I was driving. The dash and everything goes blank radio turns off acceleration stops then everything turns back on a second later. The check engine light came on twice when it did it but went off before I could get it check out. The incidents have been several weeks apart. The last time it happened the check engine light did not come on. Any idea what would cause this? How can I fix it?
Khhoersten

Have you tried to get a code from it?

The most likely part that is causing the problem is the WIN Wireless Ignition Node or Wireless Communication Module. Start truck and move key left to right or up or down. It should have no play. I have repaired hundreds and I am starting to fix 2010 and 2011 dodge Ram. Its only going to get worse and all the components inside are plastic. Let me know what you find. Walton G

Waltonguerrero
Thanks waltonguerrero. I noticed earlier when I would move the key around like you had said it would shut off on me. Some days it seems tight and other days it seem loose. How can this be fixed? Is it something I could do myself?

Khhoersten