WHY WON'T MY CHEVY START?

2010 Chevrolet Impala • 52,000 miles

Car was driving and I turned it off and then tried to turn it on and it wouldn't start. I tried boosting it and that did not work. Battery is good.
4zonice

If the battery is good and the starter is turning the engine, check to see if you have good spark to the plugs and the fuel pressure is within spec.

Starter is not turning I dont hear the click of the starter

4zonice
Could it be the cylonoid, or fuse?

4zonice
Or computer box?

4zonice
If you are sure the battery is good, check to make sure the connections are clean and tight. Make sure there is power to the starter. You may want to have it checked too.

I'm no car expert, but I have this make and model. It did the same to me. I'm reading on the internet that it this very common problem for this particular make and model. It flashes warnings about stabilitrak, and says engine power is reduced. Actually just shut itself off on the highway for me today. You may still be under warranty, I'm reading that it may be all kinds of faulty parts. Try giving your dealer a call.

StephiePotato