CHEVROLET EQUINOX TRANSMISSION PROBLEM

2010 Chevrolet Equinox • 45,000 miles

Dear sir
i have equinox 2010 6cyl and my problem in the transmission system, what happen is at the morining the transmission system is work good but when the engine get its suitable hot, I feel some delay in it also it do like some one hite my care form back, some freinds told me to change the fluid and the filter for it some others say that the problem in the ABS system and others say in the sensores. I need your advice please faster because the transmission system (electrical & mechanichal ) is very expensive.

thanks
HaiderTalib209@hotmail. Com

So its shifting very hard into the gears?Also any codes in the computer?

No codes in the computer, but you give me a hint ; I feel the car is heavy when I give it to D

Haidertalib
When its hot have a transmission pressure test done.

The transmission pressure test? What you mean about that test
but I feel there is a pressure because the D is making change from number to other but with delay and after while when I give it fast to my car the hit that I feel is happen.

Haidertalib
Thats a sign of a pressure issue or a internal issue have a transmission shop do a pressure test something is going on.

Ok,
aha, I did not do this test. But what I hope to give me the porblem probabilities and the solution for it if u can,
such as if the changing filter and oil for the transmission or the sensore or others.

Haidertalib
You need to have a pressure test done if the pressure is good then you have a internal problem.