VOLKSWAGEN RABBIT DEALER PROBLEM

2009 Volkswagen Rabbit • 50,000 miles

My passenger seat is locked and cannot move forward or backwards. I just let the dealer checked it and was told that the rail is broken need to replace it which cost me $900. It is alot to me. I am just wondering, For this kind of 2Door Car. The seat is manual seat. It should be a very simple device, and I didnt find anything wrong when I took a look on it. I checked the rail, there is nothing on it. No coins, no any obstacle.

The worst thing here is the seat is locked at the very last position which means I can't even reach the rear two bolts. I can only remove the front two bolts, but it didn't make anything better. I still can not move the seat.

Thus, Can anyone please kindly tell me if there is any way to remove the seat or what I can do next? So appreciate and thanks in advance.
Changchingchi