ROOF RAILS CHROME FOR T27 SALON

2009 Toyota Avensis

ROOF RAILS CHROME for avensis T27 salon .

or Where can I find the right sizes and bends
Salofgh

I don't know about in the UK, but you can get them from JC Whitney and the dealer here in the US.

Rivermikerat
Thank You
you know right name of part?

Salofgh
Roof rail, luggage rail. It varies by maker and country. You call it a windscreen, we call it a windshield. Boot/trunk: )

Rivermikerat
Sorry I dond find luggage or roof in this store

Salofgh
Roof rack? Luggage rack?

Rivermikerat
So show me the link if you know
what is problem. I dont find roof or luggage

Salofgh
They are listed as roof rail bars. Does the car already have some installed and you're just looking to replace, or are you installing new?

The ebay ones are the only chrome ones I can find without taking forever to search. I'm guessing you're stuck on chrome and won't consider the black or brushed aluminum options? And you like the styling of the ones you posted? Those are for an Audi. The links I gave you show options that are designed specifically for your car.

Rivermikerat
What I would do is message the seller to see what they have available. Check out some of the links I sent you and get measurements on those that are designed for your car. Except for the fact that most of them are mounted side to side, instead of lengthwise.

Rivermikerat