NISSAN VERSA NOISE PROBLEM

2009 Nissan Versa • 50,100 miles

Heard a noise like a pop from the left side of my car again this morning. I think the spring left side tire is gone. I had it replaced back in August. The issue is when I drive the car its very bumpy again and when I try to park I hear this sound squeaky noise. Its does not seem to pull to one side. I think I need to replace it again. How much could this cost? Any ideas? I think its a strut/spring assembly issue. This is a 2009 Nissan Versa with 50,100 miles on it. I had it replaced but it was a refurbished part.
Bourbjf

The quick strut is about 195-225 depending on your area. It has the spring and strut together.

Be carefull with the parts you use. New is always the right way to go.

I would like to add: I hear a buzzing noise from the bottom of the car when I pull out and turn the steering wheel. When I come to park it does the same thing. Please help.

Bourbjf
Is it the same exact noise you are hearing? Because if you have just changed the strut I don't think it when bad again. This problem here would be good to take to the dealer to find out what part it actually is making them noise. You will only have to pay a check out charge on the car and then you know what part is that.

Cadieman
Sorry about the double post.

Cadieman