MY CAR OVER HEATING

2009 Nissan Murano • 47,000 miles

I have a 2009 Nissan murano.
Over heating, the mechanic clean the rediator and the fan won't work, so he replace a new fan but still over heat, he told me that the gasket need to be replace it but how possible electrical probs related with engine, need help please
Djidou

So did he replace the fan motor because there was power and ground to the motor and it was inop?Or was that just a wild guess?What gasket is he talking about replacing?Also why does he think the gasket is bad?Does the radiator fan motor work now?Does both upper and lower radiator hoses get really hot?

Yes fan works fine, but still over heating the hoses it get hot, and now get noises like doooo!
So I'm confuse about the situation
Thks

Djidou
I will ask again what gasket did they say needs to be replaced?Also why did they say they gasket needs to be replaced?

They said may need to replace the head gaskets

Djidou
Thats easy to check with a chemical tester you can rent those for free from auto zone you just have to buy the fluid for it.

How the chemical test works?

Djidou
You rent the tester by the chemical run the car with the tester sitting in the radaitor where the cap goes with the chemical in the tester. If it turns a certain color you have exhaust gases in the cooling system.

So, what about the noises make by the car dodo doooo?

Djidou
How can I know without chemical test, that the head gaskets is bad?

Djidou
I dont know what a dodo dooo noise is I cant hear it and dont know where on the car its coming from. Also a chemical test is the best way to verify that you have a bad head gasket cracked head etc. So if it were mine I would use the chemical test to see if there were exhaust gasses in the coolant.