BAKERSFIELD

2009 Nissan Altima • 75,000 miles

So I watched the lights on my power windows and locks flicker and then go out. I found and replaced the fuses and still nothing? All still not working on all 4 doors.I tried unplugging the battery but still nothing. Theres no relay so what does that mean
Zekesuperfreak

Give a better description- headlight? Won't start etc.

The power locks and windows on all 4 doors do bot work tgier stuck in the up position and wont roll down or the doors power dont work. I replaced a fuse. But still nothing

Zekesuperfreak
Check fusiblelink H in fusible link box underhood, if not that then it has to be scanned for codes may be a bc body control module

Which is which?

Zekesuperfreak
It's a 40 amp fuse a large one it's H that is what we have in wiring harness schematic. It's under the hood

Your pic didn't come through, go to the top fuseiblelink box in pic an replace or check the fuse that is pointed out in second pic. This should ALL BE IN YOUR manual