TRUCK VIBRATES, IDLES HIGH COLD, AND TRANNY SLIPS.

2009 Ford Ranger • 44,000 miles

09 Ford ranger 2.3 4x2 Vibrates with moderate/heavy acceleration, seems to slip gears, rides rough, idles like 600rpm higher than normal from cold start until in gear, and sometimes on the highway I'll accelerate and ease off the gas but the RPM will stick until I take my foot completly off the gas. It only has 44k mi. On it. I cant fathom whats wrong with her

Oh and for what its worth, its got a security system, and key fob thing, the security system is aftermarket I think. Eitger way the door locks seem to be haubted while driving and sometimes cycle a few times randomly. Seems to happen only when someone else is in my ranger. Think my truck wants to embarass me every way possible
Ughmyranger

Aftermarket security systems can cause havoc on a vehicle. As you seem to have 2 issues, the idle and round running issue and the transmission issue, it might actually be affecting the ECU.
The first thing you should do is to get the trouble codes pulled. Anjy Advance Auto or Auto Zone will do this for free. If the transmission is slipping you are doing damage that will require a rebuild as it is burning up the clutch packs.