AC CLUTCH

2009 Ford Escape • 68,000 miles

Wat is the mechanical relationship between tensioner and AC cluth. Doest it reflect click noise when turn on AC TO tensioner?
does AC clutch work(engage, disengage) in cases other than turn on AC.
Bebobebo

No, it does not.

The belt drives the ac unit for operation.

Does AC clutch work in other places than AC unit?
For example acceleration.

Bebobebo
No.

You have been asking a lot of questions here. Have you had a shop check any of this for you as your lack of expierence shows and sounds like you need help.

How can I sheck engine click site that happen every acceleration that came on off while iam driving car.
I took it to mechanic and when he drove the car the click not appeared, this is my bad luck. Sorry if iam asking too many question.

Bebobebo
No help?

Bebobebo
Do not understand. Do you mean the check engine light is on?

I NEVER HEARD NOTHING BACK IN THE 1ST POST YOU SUBMITTED ABOUT THE "CHECKING" AND "SIMPLE TESTS" I SUGGESTED FOR THE TENSIONER AND THE PULLEYS??????????

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2009-ford-escape-ac-tensioner-click

THIS STUFF DOES REQUIRE SOME HANDS ON, ON YOUR END, FROM "YOU", OR YOUR BUDDIES....AT MINIMUM, SOMEONE WITH SOME BASIC AUTOMOTIVE KNOWLEDGE

I AM HERE TO ASSIST YOU, AS IS ASEMaster6371

I PROMOTE DIY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT....THAT'S BEEN HOW I'VE SURVIVED FOR MANY MANY YEARS, NOT SEEKING OUT A SHOP (EXCEPTION, HAVING WIFE'S FORD ESCAPE AUTO TRANNY REBUILT...I KNOW MY LIMITS, BUT MY TRANNY MAN DID PASS MY "INTERVIEWS AND TESTIMONIALS FROM OTHERS, BEFORE I EVEN TOOK IT THERE)

I SEE THAT THINGS ARE ATTACKED IN THE CORRECT MANNER, EVEN BY DOING A LOT OF BOOK RESEARCH AND PICKING PEOPLES BRAINS. BEFORE I JUMP IN ON A TASK

THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD START FOR YOU---IT WAS FOR ME

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

IF IT ALL JUST "BOGGLES YOUR MIND".....WE DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT....OR BROKE DOWN IN A DESOLATE DESERT......WE ARE WELL AWARE THAT YOU CAME HERE TO ATTEMPT TO SAVE MONEY AND PERFORM YOUR OWN FIX

GO TO A SHOP TO HAVE YOUR ISSUE CHECKED OUT!!!

WHICHEVER ROUTE YOU GO...WE ARE STILL HERE AND WILL RESPOND

YOUR PAL