ENGINE OIL PRESSURE INDICATOR

2009 Fiat Palio • 2WD Manual • 52,000 miles

Hi
I am using Fiat Palio Stile 1.3L Multijet car.
From a few days I am finding that
1. On Startup RPM (Ideal RPM 800) the engine oil pressure indicator is glowing. But when I rev-up to 1200 RPM for 3 Sec it Indicator automatically gone.
2. If I start can after a stop of 3 hours aproximately then the oil pressure indicator goes automatically after 5 sec.
3. When the engine is in running condition and I switch off it (after a 10 mins ride) and then restart it then again I can see the oil pressure indicator glowing. In hot engine it dont go off automatically. To get it off I need to rise the RPM to 1200 RPM for 3-4 sec.
4. When I ride the car to any speed any RPM the engine oil indicator never come up again. It only come on start of engine,
5. I had changed the engine oil. But it didnt work.
Kindly suggest with where can be the problem
1. In strainer?
2. Oil Pump Malfunction?
3. Pressure Switch?
4. Oil Filter
or
5. Anyother
Kindly suggest ASAP. I want to have a optimum solution without waste of much money.
Jatinder
Jatinder