HI JUST BROUGHT T5 FRIDAY AS TAKING FOR MOT ,ENGINE MANAGEMENT LIGHT CAME ON

2008 Volkswagen Transporter • 96 miles

Been advised po406 egr sensor a circuit high or po653 voltage b circuit high or po672 glow plug circuit failex also a buzz sound under bonet when turn ignition off lasts about a min, can you help me thanks
Watwill

Can you determine where under the bonnet the buzzing is coming from? Usually, when multiple sensors are showing failure or problems, it's either a problem with the computer, a loose connector at the ECM, or a bad ECM. Could also be a bad ECM or sensor ground.

Rivermikerat
Thanks for reply the buzzing is comming from a switch or pump above the rocker cover on a bracket fixed to the bulkhead, there is a pipe comming fron the rockercover to this switch or pump, and pipes leading off it, ther is A ELECTRIAL FEED TO THE SWITCH OR PUMP, some times the buzzing comes on when driving, for thirty seconds and stops, many thanks derek

Watwill
I can't picture it. Can you upload a photo of it?

Rivermikerat