VIBRATING STEERING WHEEL

2008 Suzuki SX4 • 4 cylinder AWD Automatic • 47,000 miles

I've just put new tires on my car and now the steering wheel and gas pedal are vibrating. I've had the tires re-balanced by two different companies and that hasn't helped. What else could be causing this? It only happens when I run the interstate at 65-75 MPH.
Mellis29

Some possibilites may be; worn suspension components such as tie rod ends, lower ball joints or the truck may need an alignment
you could have gotten a DEFECTIVE tire that has a bump in it
broken motor mounts(more likely if truck has been in accident)
worn or damaged front axles/CV joints

With the low mileage on the truck, worn components are less likely. If the truck has been in an accident or hit a curb, the susension may need attention.
If you did not get an alignment when you bought the tires, get one and see if that helps.
It is unusual but not impossible that you got a defective tire with a bump in it.
It really sounds like something is out of balance.
A more remote possibility, (As this is usually only fealt when using the brakes at highway speed) are that your brake rotors are grooved and that will cause vibration.

Let me know how it goes.
Certainly you know your car and although you will notice differences, sometimes people pay more attention to things like this when services are performed.