ISSUES WITH THE PASSENGER DOOR OPENING AND AIRBAG LIGHT ON

2008 SEAT Ibiza • 50,000 miles

My Car is just out of its warranty, It is a new shape Seat Ibiza Sport 58' plate.

The passenger side door will not open from the outside. The door opens fine using the internal handle. I had the same issue with the rear driver side door, when I took it to the garage they sorted it out and the next day the issue was back. At the end of it they ended up replacing all of the inner workings (Under warranty) It seems to me that there is an issue with the car. Does anyone know if there was a recall? Or a way to fix it? I am going to have to fork out to get it sorted.

The second issue is the air bag light is constantly on. I have tried the usual tricks (Disconnecting the battery, checking the fuses etc.) But I cant seem to get it sorted. I have booked it in the garage for next Thursday.

If the internal workings of the door were to be repaired and say an airbag needed replace what kind of bill would I be looking at?
Matmccarry

Not likely airbag but sensor or plug connector. Once it trips dealer has to clear it.

Fixitmr