HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WHEEL LOCK? , I LOST MY KEY JUST LOOKING FOR OPTIONS.

2008 Scion tC • 51,000 miles

Hello, Im wondering on how to remove this lock, I was working on my breaks and left my lock in one of the wheels, I noticed later that I had lost the key anyway. The socket is a 19mm and as you can see from the pick not an easy place to reach for the socket. Any suggestion or ideas on how to remove the lock and bit helps. Thank you for your time.
Xxmiguelgarciaxx

Check your local tire shops to see if they have any that matches. There are not too many configurations for such locks and you should be able to find one.

You could try going to a wheel and tyre store they may have a socket to suit it, otherwise the only way to get it off will be to tack weld a nut over the lock nut (weld the inside of the nut only) this will destroy the lock nut but it will get it off, wit out the special socket you will need new lock nuts anyway.

Mhpautos