MY REAR POWER WINDOW STOPPED WORKING. POWER LOCKS WORK, THOUGH. WHAT MIGHT BE WRONG?

2008 Saturn Astra • 46,000 miles

I checked the fuse. It's ok (the other rear window works; one fuse for both, so it isn' that.) I performed the procedure recommended by several Saturn bloggers if windows stop - especially when using the remote keyless entry fob which has a feature to open all the windows fromn the remote - great thing to do during a heat wave. That was how I "discovered" it not opening. It first refused to open when I used the remote to open all the windows (a neat feature.) I tried the re-programming procedure several times, thinking it somehow lost its memory - even though the battery had not previously been disconnected.) No change. The tube with the wires for the power stuff sesms pristine. I am not great with tools and usually do more harm than good, but if its relatively easy to take the door panel off, I'm willing. I tried unclipping the wires to the underside of the door, but stopped not knowing what I'd do next if they came unclipped. Not sure what to do - except go to the dealer. I have an appointment next week. In the meantime, is there any thing I could do? If it is the motor, what is a resonable price for this to be repaired/replaced?
StevieRay

Check to see if there is power to the motor. If there is, check the motor itself. If no power, check between the door and door frame to see if there is a break in the wiring.