WHY CAR IS DEAD

2008 Hyundai Sonata • 92,000 miles

I drove home from work on Tuesday the car was fine. I went out 2 hours later to head back out and it wouldn't start. I thought it was battery so I bought a new one. Still nothing happens. No lights, No sounds. The horn doesn't even work. What could this be?
Gadgetgirl715

Check the main fuse it may be blown.

Racefan966
OTHER THAN A PROBLEM WITH THE STARTER, A RELAY, OR OTHER STUFF (EVEN NEW STUFF CAN BE BAD)

........BUT I SUSPECT IT'S AN EZ THING!

"YOU" MUST FIND IT!.......MAINLY 'CAUSE I CAN'T BE THERE TO ASSIST!

SEE MY ANSWER IN THIS POST.....REALLY CRACK DOWN AND DO IT!

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

RETURN WITH A GRIN!!!

Thanks. Where is the main fuse and can I take it somewhere to get it checked?

Gadgetgirl715
SORRY!

I SORTA THOUGHT racefan966 WAS GONNA PICK BACK UP SINCE HE HAD MENTIONED IT

I SPENT A GOOD WHILE LOOKING FOR THIS IN "MITCHELL I"

I SORTA JUST KNOW THE EZ BASICS OF YOUR RIG--MUCH OF THE TIME IT IS A BASIC BATTERY/ ALTERNATOR/ BAD CONNECTION ISSUE

I THINK I FOUND YOUR MAIN FUSE---WHICH IN REALITY, MIGHT BE A FUSIBLE LINK. IT IS THE "BIGGEST" AMP ITEM I COULD FIND IN MITCHELL

THIS IS IN THE BOX UNDER THE HOOD IN MY 1ST PIC--YOU DO HAVE ANOTHER BOX IN THE CAR W/ SMALLER AMP FUSES IN IT

IN 2ND PIC---I FOUND THIS INFO ABOUT "SMARTA"---I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS RELEVANT, BUT THIS DOES DISCUSS ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG KEY, OR OTHER AND "IMMOBILIZING" THE CAR (MAYBE EVERYTHING?--MAYBE JUST THE IGNITION SYSTEM?)

racefan966---YOU CAN BAIL ME OUT, IF YOU FEEL SYMPATHETIC!