WHY IS MY PARKED TRUCK RANDOMLY HONKING ON ITS OWN?

2008 Honda Ridgeline • 21,000 miles

For several months now my truck (each time parked in front of my driveway locked or unlocked, no one near the truck and all doors shut tightly) would randomly honk on its own. It would be a single honk each time, just like someone manually pushing on the horn. Not the short sounding honk when you press "lock" on the key fab. I took it to the dealership and they checked the horn relay. Said everything looked normal. So now they wanted to try and disconnect each side of the wires that connects to the horn for a possible shortage. First they disconnected the low pitch horn wires. Two days later, it honked the same loud regular honk like before as if the low pitch was never disconnected. Next, the dealership reconnected back the low pitch wires and disconnected the high pitch wires. It now has an obvious low honk sound when you manually press on the horn or press the lock. However, couple days later, it honks again (on three separate occassions). The craziest part, the honk sound was the same loud regular honk! How can it still honk the same regular loud honk when the high pitch wires were disconnected? Now the dealership wants to disconnect both wires at the same time, which would mean how many days/weeks without a working horn while driving. Just looking for possible answers. Thanks!
Lycollins

Check if the horn buttons are too soft. They could be intermittently contacting to sound the horn.