2008 Honda Civic Repair Question
Do I need an alignment?
- Needed tire replacement (front tires showed more tread wear on inside of tire vs outside of tire)
- No shaking, no pulling, no noise; only tread wear
- Do I need alignment? If so, is a 2008 Honda Civic LX 4 dr considered a 2 wheel or 4 wheel alignment?
- Are there any adjustments to caster and/or camber? Or do you just modify front toe?
- I took my car in to have all 4 tires replaced and they offered a free alignment test. I was told I needed alignment.
alignment is a once a year serivce for any car. you are almost 5 years and never had it done. yes, you need an alignment.
4 wheel is the alignment that is required. toe adjustment in front, toe and camber in rear.
you should read your vehicle service recommendations as it suggests many services for different mileages.
24,845 answers provided