FAN WONT ENGAGE

2008 GMC Acadia • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 52,000 miles

The fan wont come on on our gmc 2008 acadia even though it shows the bars lit up as if it is on. The fuses are all good and I can't seem to find a relay any where for the fan.
Svjorn

There's 3- relays in the underhood fuse block above right front wheelwell-power the fan motor direct from the battery if it comes on-check the relays, coolant temperature sensor and computer

I am talking about the fan inside the car for your heater and a/c to blow inside the car. Maybe you call it a blower instead of a fan. Is there a relay for this fan/blower somewhere?

Svjorn
There's no relay involved or blower motor resistor

Check the HVAC blower fuse if okay-the problem is coming from the blower control module or the HVAC contol module-have it checked

I will check that, Thanks for your help!

Svjorn
Where is the blower control module and the HVAC module at?

Svjorn
Im sorry at this present moment I cannot enter the GMC Acadia module-sorry again-when available I'll send it asap

I found it and for now have it going. THanks for your help.

Svjorn
Hey svjorn,

I'm having the same problem you had. The blowers won't seem to turn on. I was wondering what you did to fix it.

Thanks for the help!

Gmcacadiaowner