FACTORY 5-DIGIT ENTRY CODE

2008 Ford F-250 • V8 4WD Automatic • 121,000 miles

I have a 2008 Ford F250 6.4L diesel. I need the factory 5-digit entry code for the keyless entry keypad which "is marked on the computer module" according to the owners manual. Where is this computer module? Thank you.
Rv4jesus

NOTE: The smart junction box (SJB) is also known as the generic electronic module (GEM).

NOTICE: Electronic modules are sensitive to static electrical charges. If exposed to these charges, damage may result.

The SJB controls the power door lock system.
The SJB monitors the door lock/unlock switch inputs from the interior door lock switches.
When the SJB receives an unlock/lock command from any door lock control switch, the module activates the door lock actuators.
The SJB also controls the following remote lock/unlock features: Remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter lock/unlock
Panic alarm (button is part of the RKE transmitter)
Keyless entry keypad
The SJB controls the autolamp subsystem.
The autolamp subsystem provides light-sensitive automatic on/off control of the headlamps and parking lamps.
The SJB controls the battery saver, delayed accessory function, exterior and interior lighting and the horn.

The SJB controls the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) for the late build vehicles only.
Early build vehicles do not have this feature

BMRFIXIT
Thanks. I pulled the SJB; there are two labels on the back but no single big 5-digit numbers that appear to be the code. Where is it?

Rv4jesus
Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks for your help.

Rv4jesus
Welcome and good luck

BMRFIXIT
Rv4jesus,

I have the same exact issue. How did you end up finding the 5-digit code? Can you help? Thanks.