3.5 V6

2008 Dodge Charger • 6 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 81,000 miles

Heater does not blow hot air. Full of coolant, blend door appears to be working on outside anyway. T-stat working, heater core temp on inlet 178 degrees, outlet 108, ck'd heater core with water hose and it was flowing, but did notice no coolant coming out of inlet heater hose when disconnected and engine running. Any ideas?
Stagster

You said inlet and outlet temps from heater core. Also, you said there is no coolant coming from the inlet hose. How did you get a 178 degree reading in and 108 out? If there is nothing coming from the inlet, have you checked the hose for a blockage? Also, the blend air door is what determines if you get AC or heat. It is located next to the heater core. I don't think you can see if from the outside. If the heater core is hot and the blend door is working properly, you should be getting heat.