CHRYSLER PT CRUISER PROBLEM

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser • 72,000 miles

I asked a question a week ago and still have not received an answer. It was asked as a free question, but I guess you guys really don't answer free questions. How would I know if I would want to pay for your answers if I cannot see how you answer the free question. I am afraid that I will not use your service in the future.
Bymechan1c

Hi, sorry about any issues. Most of the people that answer questions here, work full time jobs and answer questions when they can. I answer mostly free questions. I wish I was good enough to answer every question on here, Im not. Use to, if you donated and didnt like the answer, you could get a refund. Usually the big dogs answer the donated questions. I usually stick to the free questions.

Ill look but through the questions, see if I can find yours. Dont know if I can answer it?