08

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser • 4 cylinder •

My 2008 PT Cruiser shows error where mileage is displayed.I did cluster test and received the following codes. HV1875, 5 20.0, 1313, c43.1, L42.9, CF.9. I checked all fuses and they are good. I disconnected the negative battery terminal for a few minutes. I still have error where mileage should be displayed.
Juniorparker

Did you find out what it was? I have the same codes and don't know what to make of them.

Davismcneil
Unfortunately you need to find someone local who can reprogram your odometer computer. What happens with these is when there is a sudden power loss to the cluster computer it crashes. The two options is replace the cluster or reprogram.

Jaesoncharleshoopes
Speaking for myself, those codes appeared when the odometer reset button was pushed as the key was turned to the 'run' position. I had the check engine light come on and was trying to pull the error code. My dash went back to normal after a minute or so; I just don't know what all those codes meant. Thanks!

Davismcneil