SHOULD HUB ASSEBLY HAVE WORN SO QUICKLY ?

2008 Chevrolet Uplander • 76,000 miles

I bought a 2008 chevy uplander 8 months ago 71000 miles, was told they did a full inspection before selling it to me and no problems were found, now after 8 months went by my service abs, traction control and service stability system all came on took it to dealer did diagnostic test (1.8 hrs which cost me $177.00) was told wheel hub assembly is badly deteriorated and backing plate is shot and needs to be replaced, also because of this wear was told right front wheel speed sensor harness was worn through and also needed to be replaced, seems to me they missed something upon inspection before selling it to me to have the hub be badly deteriorated and needing to be replaced after 8 months, your thoughts please.
Rich w

How many miles were put on the vehicle? Also, were you hearing a growing noise from the hub bearing?