ENGINE STARTS MAKING A CLICKING NOISE THAT LAST 5-10 MINUTES

2008 Chevrolet Impala • 83,144 miles

I have a 2008 Chevy Impala and before I can even start the car it starts making a clicking noise that last 5-10 minutes and goes off but will go off again before I get to my destination. It will start clicking when the car is off. I'll be in the garage and haven't been in my car or touched it for 4 or 5 hours and It will start clicking. It's not quiet at all it's a loud constant click I've tried and tried to figure out where it's coming from but I cant tell. Any information on this would be helpful.
JustinR22

Sounds like a relay -you need to identify where its coming from before we can assist you-hard to do over the net-

It sounds like it's coming from the passenger side like behind the glove box and under the hood.

JustinR22
It sounds like the engine oil might need to be changed, is low or needs a heavier weight.