INTERIOR WATER LEAK

2007 Suzuki Forenza • 130,000 miles

I am having an interior water leak whenever it rains on my suzuki. It's on the front passenger side and comes from under the dash. I have replaced the windshield twice since having the car and have had a shop make sure my washer hoses and water hoses were not plugged.

The water comes out if I turn a corner or the car moves much and it is so bad that in winter, the flooring is a ice cube.
TomKRichardson

You need to perform a water test to verify the source of the leak.

Sometimes leaks do not occur immediately as it requires the water leaking into the cabin to accumulate before it flows down onto the carpet. It might require the vehicle to be on a certain inclination for it to occur faster.

Use a garden hose to test by spraying from the lower part of the vehicle and moving to upper portion. It couls be the windshield moulding, body seams, evaporator etc.

Since water is only coming ot faster when there are movement, located the place where they are accumulating and check how water gets there.

Check the floorboards and window seals.

Rivermikerat