IS THERE ANY REASON TO NOT PURCHASE THE VEHICLE /OR TO EXPECT PROBLEMS BASED ON THE BELOW

2007 Subaru Impreza • 85,000 miles

I am looking at buying a 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon, manual transmission. The owner claims to have all service records and using CarFax I can see shortly after purchase at 328 miles, a trailer hitch was installed. At 73,000 miles the car had the transmission removed to replace the flywheel/flexplate. A similar repair is shown around 83000 miles"transmission removed to complete repair" Also there is a engine powertrain computer module reprogrammed recently. The car spent three years in PA before coming to GA and I am awaiting pics of the undercarriage.

Considering the work done to the transmission and the fact the car was used to haul between PA and GA, is there any obvious reason to u for me not to purchase the vehicle?
Dunham416

Lot to that question.

Take it to a shop and have them go over it front to back, top to bottom and give you there results.

I love them.