SATURN VUE TIRE PROBLEM

2007 Saturn Vue • 79,400 miles

My tire blew out and I put two used tires on the front of my car now when accelerlate to 40mph the triangle light comes on and it will not go over 65 slows back down what could this mean?
Feliciawest

You may have put a incorrect tire size on what size tires are you running on LF RF RR LR etc?

I'm pretty sure they're all different sizes was told they're smaller then they're suppose to be bigger just curious if the tires have anythin to do with my situation

Feliciawest
Yes the tire size has everything to do with it that's why I asked what tire size you have? I have seen someone put an incorrect tire size on and have the light come on. What is your left front right front left rear right rear tire size please post the exact tire sizes you have?

Sitting in the car from front left 205/55r16 front right 205/55r16 back left 205/60r16 back right 215/60r16

Feliciawest
I see the problem you have a smaller height tire in the front then the back. Which the computer will see as the front tires going a different speed then the back tires thinking your loosing traction and then the traction control will kick and so will the light. When that happens the computer will retard the timing etc causing a power loss. Also you have two different width tires in the rear. Youneed to to change all the tires to the correct stock tire size and go talk to the guy who just put the front tires on. Ask him why he put different height front tire on then the rear and tell him its causing your traction control to kick on.