P0705 SSANGYONG REXTON

2007 All Other Makes All Other Models • 50,000 miles

My vehicle Ssangyong Rexton doesnt start at wet weather. Usually, I wait till the the vehicle get dry then start it.
I checked DTCs, I got one code P0705 about transmission sensor range.
Actually, I dont know what is that sensor. Could you please help me how can I fix this!
Smoken

Try erasing the code and do below

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Next time it refuses to start don't wait for it to make up its mind-do below immediately to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Sorry I wrote doesnt start instead of doesnt move beside there is no PRNDL indicators on the IC.

Smoken
Do what I've suggested

What about P0705 Dtc

Smoken
The transmission has nothing to do with the starting problem