WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE MY AFS LIGHTS START FLASHING THAT IT'S OFF AND AUTO MOVEMENT ON STEERING WHEEL/LOCKS ON DOORS STOP WORKING, WHAT'S GOING ON?

2007 Lexus RX 350 • 60,000 miles

This only happens when it's cold or starting to get cold (if it's starting to get cold this doesn't happen until I hit a bump - no matter the speed. If its cold already, this happens when I start the car).

Basically when it's cold and I start my car the AFS lights will flash (but the button is on and my AFS lights continue to work). When the AFS light is flashing my auto door locks won't lock ad my steering wheel that normally comes out and down when I put the key in will not come out and down (or visa versa if the light starts flashing while I'm driving then when I park it will not go back up.

When it's nice outside I never have this problem bumps or no bumps. What's happening?
Rebeccareiling

Sounds like an iffy/loose/corroded electrical connection somewhere or possible condensation on micro circuitry. You might want to check all fuses first by removing and re installing them.

Fixitmr