CAR WOULDN'T START. CHANGED SPARK PLUGS. NOW, ACTS LIKE IT WANTS TO START, BUT WONT TURN OVER

2007 Kia Rondo • 89,000 miles

For the past 4 months, it takes 2-3 tries before my car will crank. I drive home from work, went to leave again and my car wouldn't start. We changed the spark plugs. The car acts like it wants to start, but wont turn over.
Rlt77077

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing