JEEP WRANGLER TRANSMISSION PROBLEM

2007 Jeep Wrangler • 79 miles

How to remove and replace a Clutch
Slave Cylinder? If your info is helpful I plan on donating a reasonable amout for the help, we so need it now, my husband is disabled and we cant afford to be without transportation and are having issues with the slave cylinder replacement on our 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimtied 2 wheel drive jeep, it is what gets us to doctors appointments and physical therapy, we are on a fixed income, but can not afford to pay a mechanic but we are able to make most repairs ourself or with the help of our sons, this one we need how to info on, the slave cylinder is proving to be difficult, we have purchased the replacement part but are stumped on how to remove and replace the unit. I know you ask for donations up front but if I end up having to pay someone to do it every penny will count, if your info make it possible to ourself, then I would gladly give a donation well beyond the minimum 2 dollar amount asked for. PLEASE HELP.
Bekahboop

REMOVAL

1; With transmission in neutral, position vehicle on hoist.
2; Remove mounting nuts (1) from slave cylinder (3).
3; Pull hydraulic line (2) clip and the line with bracket from slave cylinder (3).
4; Remove slave cylinder.

INSTALLATION

1; Install slave cylinder (3) in transmission.
2; Install hydraulic line (2) and with bracket to slave cylinder.
NOTE: Verify O-ring is on hydraulic line.

3; Install slave cylinder nuts (1) and tighten to 23 N.M (17 ft. Lbs.).
4; Bleed hydraulic system.

Follow the numbers (1), (2), (3) according to the photo.

Fig. (Identifying Slave Cylinder Components)
hope it will help you.

Fakhir
Hope it will help you.

Fakhir
Item answered