JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SENSOR PROBLEM

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee • 65,669 miles

My jeep keep stalling there are. No indicator light on dash what could be my problem. I changed a lot of sensors and. Throttle body and map sensor what else can it be. If sending unit on fuel pump is bad will there be any codes that will show up.

SOUND ANYTHING LIKE MY SITUATION WITH THE WIFE'S FORD ESCAPE?........SEE MY LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2005-ford-escape-rough-idle-at-low-rpm

I WOULDA GOT YOU A LINK TO SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOURS LOOKS LIKE AND A COST..........YOU DID NOT PROVIDE THE EXACT NOMENCLATURE OR ENGINE SIZE OF YOUR VEHICLE IN YOUR INITIAL QUESTION

THIS IS AN EZ TASK---USE "THROTTLE BODY CLEANER" TO CLEAN IT---ACTUATE THE PLUNGER WITH YOUR FINGER WHILE CLEANING

SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE (AS I DID)RESPOND BACK----I MAY BE ABLE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO GET A REAL GOOD DEAL ON ONE (OR ON OTHER AUTO PARTS.......OR OTHER STUFF FOR THAT MATTER!)

I'VE SAVED $40 MANY TIMES ON THINGS COSTING $100 OR MORE $$$----EVEN SAVED A CHUNK ON LESSER ITEMS!

RETURN HERE AND KEEP US POSTED ON PROGRESS