INFINITI M35 BLOWER MOTOR PROBLEM

2007 Infiniti M35 • 95,000 miles

I recently had my coolant and in cabin filter changed. My climate control didn't work after that so we bled the line. It continued to work intermittently so we bled it again. When it comes on, it works fine, heat and cold. When you turn it on, you can hear the compressor kick in. I have read a few fixes in which it was misdiagnosed so I want to be sure I have the right fix so I don't replace something that is working fine.
William6

When it doesn'r work, what happens?

It soesn't work period. The fan does not come on, the heat and a/c do not work and then it will just turn on and everything works.

William6
I am still not sure of your question and description of symptoms from your reply is not helping.

If it is the fan motor that is not working when you turn it on, try all speeds. If blower does not work, give the blower motor housing some banging with your fist and if it works, either the fan motor is failing or you have a loose connection there.