HUMMER H3 LUG NUT PROBLEM

2007 Hummer H3 • 51,000 miles

Thankyou for a very good site. I cant afford repairs as I will be homeless soon. I only have my car left. Hummer makes clicking. Loud as I accelerate. Eems to be coming from wheel area not engine. Loud when slow but may be less obvious at speed. I read all your suggestions. Helpful. It seems intermittent tho. Happened a few weeks ago and then disappeared. Now back. Doesnt happen when vehicle is still and revved up. Had oil change. Same. Did have 2 new tyres weeks ago and rotation.. Problem came some time afterwards . Noted your suggestion s and will check lug nuts with tyre guy. Iam a female and do not want to be taken advantage of. So what do You think it may be. I read all the sound diagnosis stuff. Great but wanted an opinion. Thankyou so much for your time. Iam desperate and homeless soon, So I need my car to be safe and running so I can sell it and get money to live on. . Thankyou. An appreciative drver. Jamp.

Is noise from front or rear of vehicle?
The lug nuts could be incorrectly torqued and you should get them checked asap.