HOW TO REPLACE FIVE HUNDRED ALTERNATOR

2007 Ford 500 • 48,800 miles

I've found few helpful suggestions online, some far from logical. I'm hoping you guys can provide me with a bit of your wisdom.
I have a decent degree of knowledge / experience in automotive maintenance & repair. The confined work space of this job is driving me towards a padded room! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Xbiris@yahoo.com

6. Remove the lower generator boot pin type retainer,  fold the boot upward and disconnect the generator electrical connector

7. With the generator boot folded upward,  position the protective cover aside and remove the generator B+ nut and terminal.
? To install,  tighten to 8 Nm (71 lb in).

8. NOTE: The 3 generator studs and nuts may be replaced with 3 bolts (W709986 S437) to ease the installation of the gener

Remove the 3 generator nuts and stud bolts.
? To install,  tighten the generator stud bolts to 8 Nm (71 lb in).
? To install,  tighten the new generator bolts or generator nuts to 47 Nm (35 lb ft).

9. Remove the generator shield from the generator.

0. Remove the generator.

1. To install,  reverse the removal procedure.
I have sent a couple of pics along some of the instructions are on those.

We don't have the information you're looking for -you can await for an expert or user that has the information-sorry