BATTERY CHARGER

2007 Dodge Ram • 87,000 miles

I was told to charge my battery because the truck sat for 4 months and my truck had to be jump started 3 times today. It drove fine for 2 days after I started driving it again. I have been charging it and the charger says its done but I was told to charge it all night long. Do I charge it all night long or can I disconnect the charger?
Stillamp

TO PLAY IT SAFE.....TAKE MR. TRUCK TO A POPULAR AUTO PARTS STORE AND HAVE THE BATTERY (AND CHARGING SYSTEM) THOROUGHLY TESTED............'ROUND HERE, THIS IS A FREE SERVICE

I HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD CHARGER....NO BELLS AND WHISTLES.....IT DOES NOT CUT ITSELF OFF

WHEN I CHARGE A BATTERY I SET IT ON A "2 AMP" AND "12 VOLT" CHARGE, AND LET IT RUN FOR 24 HOURS...........THAT'S ALL, IF IT WILL NOT PERFORM THEREAFTER.....SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE BATTERY OR OTHER STUFF..............SITTING UP?....MAYBE CONNECTIONS?.....SEE MY ANSWER IN THIS LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1996-chevrolet-tahoe-wont-start-sounds-dead-battery-jumpbox-get-same-reults

LEMME KNOW HOW IT'S COMING ALONG

DEPENDING ON WHAT PART OF THE U.S. YOU ARE IN, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO SAVE....LIKE $40 ON A NEW BATTERY....HAVE IT IN YOUR HANDS IN AN HOUR, SHOULD YOU NEED ONE

Thank you

Stillamp