CHRYSLER ASPEN FUSE PROBLEM

2007 Chrysler Aspen • 100,000 miles

For some reason the door locks don't work from the remote or the door panel also rear tail gate does not open and there is no sound on the radio. Can someone please tell me what to look for

RABrummett

Make sure your door lock isn't engaged first then try changing battery inkey fob or using another one first. If still not working check fusesF4 F7 & F9 in junction block belwo dash also check fuse 11 in power dist box you only need a test light, probe both sides if light works fuse is good

I understand, But would these two fuses effect the radio ( No Sound) and rear tail gate

RABrummett
One of the fuses is for radio and another is for the liftgate if they are blown then there would be no power to radio/gate doorlocks etc. I made a mistake fuse 12 in junction block is for radio fuse 14 nd circuit breaker for door locks and liftgate. If still not working have it scanned for codes because it cold be a module gone bad as well. The information on first reply is wrong due to error in manual.

Ok Thanks alot I found the problem It was the main wiring block bolt had came lose, Tightened it up and it all works again

RABrummett