TRUCK REPAIR

2007 Chevrolet Silverado • V8 2WD Manual • 47,132 miles

I have a 2007 chevy silverado 47000 miles and sometimes when I stop the tranny goes in neutral and when I step on the gas it spins in neutral then goes but no check engine light comes on what u think is going on. My name is marshall please respond.
Marshall kennedy

Even though your check engine light isn't on I would suspect you must have set some transmission codes if its as bad as your saying. Your first step is have it scanned for code's let me know what the exact code numbers are.I doesn't sound good so far though.

Should I get tranny fluid and filter change first or not.

Marshall kennedy
Unless your transmisson filter is completly plugged solid which I doubt it is then it wont due you any good o change it. What color is the transmission fluid.

The only code # is p069E that I cant find in code reader book dont know what this one mean. Please respond. What this mean.

Marshall kennedy
That almost sounds like a hybrid code is your truck hybrid truck?I can't find that code on my online repair manual we use on here.