DEALER CAN'T FIX

2007 Chevrolet Equinox • 6 cylinder AWD Automatic • 27,780 miles

2007 equinox sputtering and dealer doing the two step. Tried everything, only 27k miles on the car. Changed spark plug5 twice, plug4, ignition coil, wires, fuel injector. Drove the car to chevy explaining problem and he told me that the prob was caused by a loose gas cap? R u kidding me? So I told him that was not the prob it was while driv at 50 as soon as I accelerate it would sputter and I had to feather gas to be able to go on. He kept the car another day(bical chevy)said there was nothing wrong with car. Picked up vehicle drove 30 miles and it happened again but this time the car stalled and I was 60 miles away from the dealer and it had to be towed. The dealer told me they would not pay for the tow. I called chevy road service and they tried to hook me up with another chevy dealer closer than 60 miles but no other dealer wanted the car. So reluctantly they told me they would pay for the tow under the circumstances. Warranty expired 3yr but I have had this prob since 7k miles and only 27 k on the car. I know chevy can not fix this car what are my option? Paik 30k for this lemon and I am stuck with a total headache
Chuckseddio