CHEVROLET EQUINOX MAINTENANCE PROBLEM

2007 Chevrolet Equinox

I have a 2007 chevy equinox. I noticed this morning when I took my kids to school that there is a humming sound coming from the front end when I brake and begin to release the brakes. I recently had my rear brake pads replaced. I was told the front pad were in good shape. I was told I need new tires, which im working on. I also know that I have a very small brake fluid leak somewhere because I fill my fluid once every month or so. Any ideas? The Abs light is on and has been on for a month. Was told it was a sensor on the rear right brake.

REPAIRING WHAT YOU KNOW TO BE WRONG---IS PROBABLY THE 1ST STEP IN ELIMINATING THE "GHOSTS" YOU MAY BE EXPERIRNCING

MY SISTER ONCE HAD A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT POP ON, SHE TOOK IT TO A SHOP AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A CATALYTIC CONVERTER PROBLEM

WHEN IT CAME ON AGAIN, MONTHS LATER, SHE JUST PASSED IT OFF AS THE "OTHER CONVERTER" ACTING UP----I TOLD HER THAT LIGHT MIGHT COME ON FOR OTHER PROBLEMS TOO----THERE'S ONLY ONE LIGHT......AND ISSUES CAN ONLY "STACK" ON THE SAME LIGHT!

IT FINALLY CAME DOWN TO THE POOR OLE THING NOT "GOING NO MORE" (WHICH IS WHEN SHE FINALLY DEMANDS "WHAT'S WRONG?--IT'S BEEN FINE FOR MONTHS")---[HAS IT REALLY?] ---IT COULD HAVE TURNED INTO A SAFETY ISSUE---AND A LOT OF THE PROBLEMS SHE HAD, COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED HAD SHE FIXED THE 1ST ONES.......SHE SPENT OVER $2000 FIXIN' STUFF

........SISTERS!.............I'M GLAD SHE'S NOT IN CHARGE OF MY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM!

THIS LINK MAY HELP YOU IN YOUR QUEST TO GOOD MAINTENANCE PRACTICES

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

I KNOW "FUNDAGE" IS AN ISSUE

I STARTED OUT WITH NOTHIN' MYSELF..................I STILL PRETTY MUCH HAVE MOST OF IT LEFT!

DO YOU HAVE A COMPETENT MECHANIC?

THE STEALERSHIP IS NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN!

WOULD YOU LIKE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO "LOCATE/ INTERVIEW/ FIND" JUST THE RIGHT ONE, MAYBE TAILORED FOR YOU?

THESE NEWER RIGS ARE VERY COMPLICATED----DIY IS HARDER ON SOME STUFF

I'LL STICK WITH MY JEEPS!.......SIMPLE SEEMS BETTER TO ME!

YOUR TURN