COOLANT LEAK

2007 Chevrolet Cobalt • 107,125 miles

My car was heating up so I had to get the water pump and radiator fixed, brand new parts. Even after all that it's still running hot and now the coolant is still leaking. Can someone please tell me what's wrong because I keep getting it fix and there still seems to be a problem. PLEASE HELP!
Ac1234

If the water pump was replaced we can assume the pump is circulating coolant as long as the thermostat is opening. A thermostat stuck closed can cause an overheating condition.
When an engine is running over its operating temperature there is a good chance that engine damage occurred. Specifically what I'm talking about is a blown head gasket. A blown head gasket can introduce combustion gases into the cooling system causing an over heating condition.
Do you know where it is leaking coolant?
As you may have noticed there are several things that can cause overheating. Just to clarify what I said above. Here is a small list of items that can cause overheating: Leaks (introduces air into the cooling system which lowers the boiling point of the coolant causing over heating). Defective water pump. Radiator cap leaking. Stuck closed thermostat and worst case a blown head gasket.
Let me know if this answered you question or have any more questions. Talked to you soon, TY

Ty Anderson