WHAT IS CODE TA1174 AND WHAT DOES BANK 1 MEAN?

2007 Buick Terraza • 155 miles

My engin light came on about 150 mi ago on a trip home. I checked oil, it's ok. I stoped at auto parts place & had code checked. It said something like fuel line bank one. The code their reader gave was # TA1174 the car is running great. I got 25.5mpg on trip doing 70-75mph. The engin starts very fast. I replaced the plugs at 112,750. Miles but not the wires. We just drove 428 miles today and about 1.5 hrs of hard rain at 65mph and the engin did not missfire at all.
Turcz2

Thats not a valid code it will be a P followed by a four digit number.

THE ABOVE PROBLEM GAVE A CODE 1174 ON IT, MAYBE THE P1174 COULD HAVE BEEN THE CODE. WHAT IS CODE P1174, AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Turcz2
That code has a long trouble tree with a lot of expensive special tools to perform and do all the tests. There is a bulletin that lists that code plus other codes for dirty injectors. You would need to have someone professionally clean the injectors with a pressure canister and the cleaner and gasoline they recommend plus put the cleaner they recommend in the tank they say to use. Thats where I would start if you want the cleaner part numbers let me know.